- Contest open to current IndieMe artists only (account must be in good standing at time of entry), no entry fee.
- Must include an Artist Statement which provides an overview of what your inspiration was and how it is reflected in your entry piece (500 words or less).
- Include 5 pictures of the entry piece: 1 neutral background, 1life style image, 3 detail images; all high resolution, minimum of 1000 x 1000 pixels.
- Must be a new product, not one that is currently on your IndieMe store.
- Deadline to submit your entry is December 14, 2020; winner announced December 18, 2020.
- Email entry to firstname.lastname@example.org (please direct all questions to email@example.com and not directly to staff members).
The jury will consist of established IndieMe buyers and IndieMe staff. Judging will focus on the following elements:
Scope of Brief
Consider the adherence to the Creative Brief; does the entry piece capture the essence of the brief? Does the Artist Statement fully explain the inspiration and how it is reflected in the entry?
Consider the skill level and quality. Is it well made? Is the skill level consistent?
Consider the level of uniqueness of the product concept?
Consider innovative use of materials, creative execution, form, function and use of color.
The visual images are clear and shows the product to its best advantage following the contest requirements.